Tell me About YourSelf? | Introduced yourself? | give me a littlebit Introduction about yourSelf?

Hello sir/mam.

- First of all, thanks for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself.  

- My name is Shreyesh Mohan Kolhe. 

- I am 20 years old.

- I belongs to Ahmednagar, Parner.

- I have completed my graduation from SAVITRIBAI PHULE PUNE UNIVERCITY in the BBACA stream.

- I belong to a middle-class family.

- My father is a farmer. And my mother is a housewife.

- I like to write blog.

- Currently, I am studying for New Technologies and Framework.

(if have a Work Experience )

-I have done 3 months remote internship from Dotbind pvt ltd (Hyderabad). As a backend developer I worked on hybrid applications (Web, Android, iOS).

- My weaknesses are I am overthinking and easily trust anyone.

- My Strengths are I am self-confident, hard-working and self-motivated.

- My short-term goal is; I can get a job in a reputed company.

- My long-term goal is; I can reach a higher position in a reputed company.

That's all about me, thank you.